Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sealing and Scaffolding



The exterior stucco was sealed with this, non-toxic, water-based concrete sealer. The color was not effected at all.











The interior scaffolding to apply a rough coat of stucco to even out the surface, before the final color is applied.

















A portion of the lath in the module that is divided into two rooms, bath and entryway. The ductwork is for the air handler portion of the ductless, mini-split (heat pump)system.














A view from the south of the rear of the house, the scaffolding was for the application of the sealers. I just planted an edible fig plant in the right foreground.











The tub is getting closer to done. I just have some more grouting to do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I'm wondering how you've liked your house so far? My wife and I are considering Terra-Dome to do our underground house. Did you use them, and if so... have you been satisfied with their work?

Thank you!

Glenn