Sunday, July 6, 2008

Interior Stucco and Tile



The garden tub is finished, the grade will be higher than is shown in the photo so that only about 16 inches will be out of the ground.













Below you can see the stucco color of the interior and the way I am laying out the tile. This is the master closet.



















This is the master bedroom looking toward the bathroom.













































The pond is full, I am conditioning the water before I add some little fish. It has attracted dragonflies immediately after being filled. I plan to cover the bottom and side edges with pond pebbles and gravel, I need to get some more bentonite to help hold the stones in place on the membrane.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My wife and I are planning to build an earth-sheltered home in Southeast Georgia. However, there are very few examples of this type structure in our part of the country. I am going to be in your area March 25th through the 28th. Would it be possible for me to drop by and see your home and possible talk to you about any issue you may have encountered? I would be very grateful for that opportunity. Chris Daughtry Waveerly, Georgia